View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 08, 2017

alirazachouhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Feelings View Post
Dear Ali Raza , Thanks for Preaching about Morality & immorality ,At the same Time one must know the Background of the statement That is Made , One must know in which context why one is saying He Think He would have a Less Chance , Do not be Judgemental , Previously in 2015 i was Called for Interview for the post of OG III in PPCBL (punjab provincial Cooperative Bank Limited ) with 53 Score ,But during interview i Made statment That am More intersted about Civil services ,later or sooner i will skip This Job if You even Selct me , On This Ground i was n't selected ,in 2016 once again i got 61 Marks for the same post in Same Bank PPCBL ,This Time i was n't selected for interview even with Better score ,Does n't know what could be reason of being not selected ,Not Blaming PPCBL ,Not I am Blaming to NTS ,
This was The Background of The statmement That i made That am Not Hopefull ,Neither sure even with 64 Score in ZTBL Test. That i would be selcted , The statment issued by me was neither to discourage some nor it was immorality.
Stay Blessed ,Do Not Judge any statment by knowing the Half Truth
We should Move on ,instead of Debating over a useless Point.
Hope dear You will Get what i wanted to say you.

Is it a useless point ? Sure ? I mean looking at your complete essay It doesn't seem to be a useless point.
Well whatever was the reason BEING A MUSLIM WE SHOULD NOT SAY
"NOT HOPEFULL" and that's all .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk