View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 14, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babban Miyan Ding Dong
Assalam Alaikum,

Brother, I think I may have offended you in some way or other by my post, which was not the intent.
Sir i am not offended by you I am rather happy that you initiated this debate
Sir the prevailing circumstances are ideal for a complete upheaval of the exploitive socioeconomic order
People are fed up with the sloganeering and fanciful party programs
Pakistani people have casted their votes to bring the change In this election even after so much of massive rigging in Balouchistan, karachi , southern punjab and thar , the message is clear .Pakistani people wants change in the system. They want public poilicies made for their interest , for their protection and for their welfare. We dont want war on terror but on the other hand we also dont need taliban. No repression , no highhandness would be tolerated now as it was a customary practice in the past.
Sir have you analysed why in the last three hundred year we, the muslims have plunged into the abysmal decadance. Do you know that the last greatest muslim mathematician Alagh baig , the ruler of mughal empire of central asia and the grandson of Taimoor the lame was slain by his son This act of patricide was was sponserd by the clergy who considered Math , science and logic as heresy
there was a continous conserative dynamism Our greatest scientest were called as Muzala , qaramati and atheiest . Even a hundred year back our clergy was alergic of the works of Jabar bin hayan, Ibn rushd , Bu ali saina and many other muslim rationalists.
We are amongst the third world country because of our illeteracy. India is now the superpower of future as they are now producing the most numbers of engineers and scientists It is realy painful that we the followers of prophet Mohammad PBUH are now saying that forget that we are illeterate
Sir the socioeconomic ground in pakistan is ideal for a revolution .
We the common pakistani people in no capacity are responsible for Alqaeda, Taliban activities and nor we have any thing to do with the black marketing , corruption and repression
Sir you are blamming the victoms that why are you victoms ? You must be paying for some undone sins or may be Allah created you for the purpose of suffering the hellships of the mundane world and then would be suffering more for eternity in the after life.
Sir muslim population was indiffernt with the past repressive regime and it was the main reason why the toppling of respective ummaiah, abbasi , ottoman failed to generate the public reaction.
However none were a era where there was so much public resentment, so much sentiments about the oppressive model as it is now in pakistan.
Did you witness the support the Judges movement get ?
Did you witness the pbublic anger at the incident of 27 december ?
Arent you not witnessing the new trend of suicide bombers from our tribal regions
Sir this class of feudalist were installed on us in the colonial era They didnot evolved from our society A fabricated and concoated phenomenon exploiting us and depriving us from our basic fudamental rights.
Sir the pakistani people dont want corporate Army, conscienceless bureaucracy and patronized feudal class. They want change They have already played their part in febuary election and if there is no room for any change in the system then a total mobocracy remains the only option for the opressed pakistani people The alive burning of armed robers in different parts of the country is only a trailor of things to come.