View Single Post
Old Monday, September 15, 2008
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

I appreciate the response, and I agree with all the responses, how can I disagree.

U know one thing that bothers me a great deal is that, YES we are slowly and surely waking up, and the last 2 years are good example of that. Yet I still feel that the times are so desperate that waking up slowly will not do.

Once again I appreciate the responses, One thing I like to mention that like anything it takes a person a through understanding and intelligence to understand religion, Otherwise you get someone like Maulana Fazl ur Rehman and many more like him.

This is just one example that every fabric of our society is hijacked by people who are beneath an average honest pakistani.

In the lack of genuine and honest leadership honest to people, donkeys will lead.....and these donkeys will produce future donkeys to lead as well....where as we can only hope for change.

Thanks.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Monday, September 15, 2008 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake.