View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 02, 2006

naveedkhan is on a distinguished road
Default Listen to me.....

Firstly....I wish to communicate that i dont know much about the history of Pakistan...As i havn't ever been a history student..I have just studied Pakistan Studies uptill my BSc...its a compulsory subject.So my opinion is purely based on my own observations and experience.Plz don't consider I am a pessimist..but according to me Quaid-e-azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the one who is worthy of being called as a GREAT LEADER..I dont see anyone of his match and calliber after him.There might have been others who did exceptional work like Mr.Bhutto who laid the foundation of Nuclear Project.Mr.Nawaz who took a brave and bold dicision of taking on with Nuclear tests..But They also did some serious blunders..and their record suggests that they did much for themselves and their party than serving the nation.I will place the Crown on one's head who is worthy of it and he is "Muhammad Ali Jinnah"..whome the whole of the nation know,say and write as "Quiad-e-Azam" ..meaning "The great Leader".....Do we use this term for anybody else.....I hope not....When everybody calls him Quaid-e-Azam then why should i go for somebody else...I hope u all will agree...
Waiting for Comments...Regards..