Sunday, April 28, 2024
11:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2006

tropican is on a distinguished road
Default Who's Pakistan's Best Leader

In its 58 1/2 year history, Pakistanis have witnessed a great variety of individuals leading them. From Qaid-e-Azam to Suharwardi to Junejo to Jamali. From all the leaders, over the course of these 58 1/2 years, who do you think is the greatest?
Old Thursday, February 02, 2006

naveedkhan is on a distinguished road
Default Listen to me.....

Firstly....I wish to communicate that i dont know much about the history of Pakistan...As i havn't ever been a history student..I have just studied Pakistan Studies uptill my BSc...its a compulsory subject.So my opinion is purely based on my own observations and experience.Plz don't consider I am a pessimist..but according to me Quaid-e-azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the one who is worthy of being called as a GREAT LEADER..I dont see anyone of his match and calliber after him.There might have been others who did exceptional work like Mr.Bhutto who laid the foundation of Nuclear Project.Mr.Nawaz who took a brave and bold dicision of taking on with Nuclear tests..But They also did some serious blunders..and their record suggests that they did much for themselves and their party than serving the nation.I will place the Crown on one's head who is worthy of it and he is "Muhammad Ali Jinnah"..whome the whole of the nation know,say and write as "Quiad-e-Azam" ..meaning "The great Leader".....Do we use this term for anybody else.....I hope not....When everybody calls him Quaid-e-Azam then why should i go for somebody else...I hope u all will agree...
Waiting for Comments...Regards..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

I m agree with Mr Naveed that Quiad-e-Azam is the best 1....

@Ghayas
that best 1 is may be ....Mr Ghayas.....hmmmm?

No doubt Qaid-e-Azam remains "the Great Leader". The genius of Jinnah only could have led the Muslims of South Asia to their destiny!

naveedkhan- your views are highly respected. Could you substantiate your views in accordance with the question asked in this thread, viz. who is the best leader after creation of Pakistan? We were very unlucky that the father of the nation left us so early. Fate prevented the Qaid from rendering more services to Pakistan, as he had done for creation of Pakistan.

Anyone, with more ideas?
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

It was and still is a great tragedy that the people who fought for the creation of this great country, were not there to lead it. Like Quaid e Azam, there were many more sincere people who could have led our country in a better direction, but early on the power vacuum was filled with selfish geniuses, who only put themselves first before our country.

Thanks to these self centered egoistic politicians that our country draws a completely opposite picture from what it perceived to be by our founding fathers.

Besides Pakistan Movement Leaders, I don't see anyone come to my mind who I can call A TRUE PAKISTANI LEADER AND A HERO in the national politics. People credit different individuals with different achievments, but I judge them on their overall progress for the country and their long term vision for Pakistan, and I have not seen anyone with that true vision.

In reality the journey of Mohammad Ali Jinnah to Quaid e Azam, was also based on the long term vision for the Muslims in South Asia. Good Leaders set a vision for their country that includes the wishes of its citizens as well as their blessings.

But on the local level, one personality emerged as a TRUE PATRIOT who spent his days and nights serving people, but unfortunately good people does not stay in power for long in our country....and that individual was HONORARY NAIMAT ULLAH KHAN ADVOCATE, former mayor of KARACHI.

As far as I know, he set aside all the party loyalties and such, once elected he was only loyal to the people whom he was suppose to serve, Karachiites. He did more in 4 yrs than anybody could have done in the entire history of Karachi. He is a true gentleman who let his actions speak louder than his words, my salutes to his service to his city and his country.

Thanks.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Thursday, February 02, 2006 at 03:29 PM.

Mr Ghayas is on a distinguished road
Post so who's the best so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropican
Ahan, so who's the best so far
yar best jab koi he hi nahi to khamakha kehdon kisi ko bhi..... there are some criterias

creation of pakistan is concern then "Muhammad Ali Jinnah"
constitution is concern then "Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto"
great decission taken (nuclear blasts) "Nawaz Shareef"
economic growth is concern then "Musharaf"
Old Friday, February 03, 2006

Babban Miyan Ding Dong- you have been boasting all along, very enthusiastically, about patriotism for Pakistan. It comes as a surprise, that you dont think any leader of Pakistan to be called the best. What makes you so patriotic about Pakistan, afterall? If it is neither the foreign policy nor the leaders (ever in the 58 1/2 year history of Pakistan) then what is it?
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Assalam Alaikum,

Mr. Tropican, I am as much Pakistani as anyone else in this forum and no less, therefore I don't appreciate anyone questioning my patriotism towards my country.

Coming to the point, yes the answer remains no, and if u think that there was any RULER out there in 58 yrs of History who did anything and everything in his/her power to make pakistan a better place for generations to come, then I like u to please inform us all with that valuable information.

Thanks.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Friday, February 03, 2006 at 10:46 AM.

Babban Miyan Ding Dong- if you mean what you wrote, we would like to read your opinions regarding Khan Liaqat Ali Khan.

Assalam Alaikum,

I don't think you have read my response fully, otherwise you would have not asked the question u have asked.

Thanks.

P.S. Plz check my Profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babban Miyan Ding Dong
Besides Pakistan Movement Leaders, I don't see anyone come to my mind who I can call A TRUE PAKISTANI LEADER AND A HERO