View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Farhan Aftab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfan atta Khan View Post
That cure and ensuing East India company incident and todays CPEC has a wedge of time of 400 years in between, how sensible you are to draw comparison between two different eras.

"There was corruption and There is corruption" and "there were Britain and now there is China" this is the quintessential base of your concerns or question and that is too fragile to forge conspiracy theories again lasting friendship of China and Pak.

Epidemic of corruption and chaos in the bygone Mugal era was fueled by an ineffective central government or not having a strong federal system of governance on account of which the nature of corruption was of a different kind compared to current Pakistan which was linked to non Muslim states mutiny and acute civil unrest which was detrimental to the integrity of a mammoth Mugal kingdom. On the other in current Pakistan the kind of corruption which is pervasive is monetary and moral corruption which is far, far from being morphed into states or provinces mutiny against federal government of Pakistan on the bases of religion or different language. Our institutions seem corrupt and this corruption is linked with inept management and policies which can slow down the governance but can't pose threat to federal govt of Pak.

Thus, Pakistan is not on the verge of being slipped into the hands of China to be colonized due to the simple reasons of corruption and China has no such dastardly ambitions to take over the CLEVER Pakistan with NO lucrative purpose in sight.
China is just using its most faithful alley in the region and Pakistan is willing to be used happily due to having no other option.

And btw what was your 2nd question except the far fetching anecdotes?
My Brother i was mentioned in my post that i am asking these Questions from the respected senior members of this forum but sorry to say that you are not the respected senior member of this forum
Sorry gentleman you are failed to full fill the eligibility criteria