View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Samreiyn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Will you please give us your expert advise to go through in way that you are going to sail through. Your diction in words, itself tells that you are going to make it. What is your education background & you are from/domicile?

Which subjects did you opt in your 1st attempt?
I do not consider myself an expert yet, but thank you for your kind words. And Ameen too.

One thing I felt during my first attempt is that CSS requires a broad and holistic approach to phenomena. And I have a Finance background, and was averse to all sorts of political drama; a mere scan of headlines was all I did, except for business related news. This meant that I had to begin from the basic concepts to gain insight into the Current and Pakistan Affairs.

So far, the strategy I am adopting for 2018 is excessive reading, both newspaper and books. And also write, write, write. Time management is of essence in the exam, and I couldn't produce my thoughts in due time.

As I mentioned, I have a finance background and hail from Punjab. My subjects as mentioned in the original post were: Accountancy, Gender Studies, Criminology, Sociology and History of USA.
The Following User Says Thank You to Samreiyn For This Useful Post:
Greenboat (Tuesday, March 07, 2017)