View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 07, 2017

RMKamran will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Senate intimated FPSC & we got "notice" on its website. It means it is going to be implemented by 2018. Now people, belonging to literature family, have to work really hard, since it has been a setback of Urdu paper. So people should work on their pitfalls by now onwards to take CSS in urdu language. So, it is the time to move on. The sooner people realize the gravity of problems, the sooner they will emerge out of their pitfalls in urdu

Yesterday, I attended a seminar in JWT. I asked the speaker the same question, she told that FPSC will not going to make this happen. Yes, there is a possibility of adding an essay in Urdu along with English, or adding Urdu as a subject in compulsories. It will take years to implement Urdu medium of expression in CSS

How funny is this that the order of implementing Urdu language in CSS was written in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samreiyn View Post
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Yes, I am comfortable with Accounting. Business Administration wasn't my choice owing to the lengthy syllabus, and that too for mere 100 marks. But I will rethink.

I have already prepared for Gender Studies, and found excellent material on it. As for Indo-Pak history, again given the changed pattern of Pakistan Affairs this year, I might get myself into a redundant subject, don't you think?

IR is the gold-standard optional for CSS, I might have to drop Accounting for it.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it.
Your welcome ma'am. Need prayers. Jazak'ALLAH Khairan.
Resume with G. S then. Yes, I. R has of much importance. It's like something of everything. It makes you a jack of all trades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samreiyn View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Both Punjabi and Geography are difficult subjects for me. Sociology, albeit requiring critical study, is easier than the two.
Sociology is an evergreen subject. I got 67 in my maiden attempt. I had no satisfactory preparation, but Alhumdulillah, I studied it in BBA hons so I had a taste for it. It's just a sharing to tell you people that there is no hard and fast rule in opting social science subjects in general and sociology particular. It's your understanding of the question and presentation that all counts at the end.

Good luck.

Stay blessed.