View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Samreiyn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMKamran View Post
Yesterday, I attended a seminar in JWT. I asked the speaker the same question, she told that FPSC will not going to make this happen. Yes, there is a possibility of adding an essay in Urdu along with English, or adding Urdu as a subject in compulsories. It will take years to implement Urdu medium of expression in CSS

How funny is this that the order of implementing Urdu language in CSS was written in English.

Your welcome ma'am. Need prayers. Jazak'ALLAH Khairan.
Resume with G. S then. Yes, I. R has of much importance. It's like something of everything. It makes you a jack of all trades.

Sociology is an evergreen subject. I got 67 in my maiden attempt. I had no satisfactory preparation, but Alhumdulillah, I studied it in BBA hons so I had a taste for it. It's just a sharing to tell you people that there is no hard and fast rule in opting social science subjects in general and sociology particular. It's your understanding of the question and presentation that all counts at the end.

Good luck.

Stay blessed.
I tend to shy away from IR as it requires in depth study and broadening of the mind, which I am afraid I might not be able to gain till the exam, hence scoring low. Plus, I was never a history junkie, which means I have just a workable knowledge of major world events.

Wow that's a handsome number there, so Sociology stays. Gender Studies stays, I might have to rethink Accounting and Criminology.

Or if I go through the major concepts of IR, and stick to Accounting, will that not suffice?