View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Captain NIAZI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan Aftab View Post
I want to ask from my respected seniors that cpec as name indicates that is china pakistan economic cooridor and china need a infrastructure in pakistan to transport cargo from china to gawadar to save their tme and distance for transport of cargo
China's investment in infrastructure is acceptable like to deduce obstructions in their way for cargo
But my question is that why they are so interested in our energy sector as well as in several other projects like orange line train,wind energy,coal mining etc....
Although they don't need it i think so
I request the respected seniors to guide me properly about this that is it development of our country or destruction of our country
Dear,
In my opinion, there are many reasons behind this enormous investment by China on an old horse. But before going to any reason make it clear in our minds that no country invests in any other without a payback in its mind. Let me mention one by one all the reasons.(my own opinion)
1. China, being an enormous and skyrocketed economy, needs an alternate to avoid the turbulence of South China Sea for trade purposes. Two doors are better than one.
2. 2442 Km road route will be short enough for China to save its time in days instead of encircling a long sea-route to target the markets of Arabian peninsula and other countries nearby.
3. China, on the other hand, has formulated a new policy to develop its far-flung provinces like Xinkiang. This project will help it alot.
4. To give a boost to its trade activities, China has to find new markets, especially like Pakistan, where the Consumer's purchasing power is increasing.
5. The dense, and vigorously increasing population of Pakistan is also a key indicator that there is big margin in every sector for growth of Businesses.
6. In the name of Investment, China, is making more stronger ties with Pakistan to create another bloc in South Asia against other powers i-e USA especially.
7. The people of China will also get Jobs and Businesses through this project.
8. when you have such a big investment in neighbor's home, he will stand by you in any hard time.
......as you said, It can prove East India Company if we didn't secured our rights and terms of business with China like, who will get the jobs in projects? How many New colonies of Chinese workers like Chinatown in cities? What will be the term of businesses like toll tax? etc
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain NIAZI For This Useful Post:
Breaking Bad (Wednesday, March 08, 2017)