View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 20, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mahmood has a spectacular aura aboutmahmood has a spectacular aura about

in the note questions, what you do is write, kind of, a short essay. it examines how much you understand that particular topic, and how would you explain that to a person.
consider one of the examples that i did once in my exam. it related to something like "Charms strike the sight but merit wins the soul"(2006 paper).now what i understand by that is that beauty is skin deep. and other thing is that when a person is qualified he will be remembered for ever. so that is the explanation. then you can start with a couple of teh examples. remember the great political scientist Chankia? he was ugly but he is still remembered. Hakim Luqman was not great looking either. neither was socrates. but these people are remembered because they had something else in their personalities; they were qualified, and obtained the heghts in their respective fields.
give a small conclusion, and before you know it you have a note that you can present and get good marks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahmood For This Useful Post:
fluent_20 (Wednesday, March 31, 2010), nageen (Sunday, September 21, 2008), new_horizons (Sunday, September 21, 2008), pisceankhan (Friday, September 12, 2014)