View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 21, 2008

REDROSE is on a distinguished road
Default Jeo aur Jeenay do

First of all May Allah change the minds of culprits, who consider killing of civilians Jihad against U.S.A. and May Allah rest the souls of martyrs in eternal peace. Ameen

The incident of Marriott once again revealed loopholes in our security agencies. The security official used to claim after such incidents that yes we had news of expected terrorist attack but every time they failed to foil such heinous acts. Reports are submitted, compensations are announced and then a new big bang ………… this is our fate.

The whole world knows that strength of law can be measured in terms of strong center but thanks to jiyalas of our ISI and securities services that 1000 Kg of explosive was on its way in Islamabad in red alert security and they are now busy in preparing initial reports of the incident.

It is high time to pay attention to point out root cause of such incidents. It is a matter of general fact that if you will attack the kittens then cat will take revenge. Then how can we expect peace in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore by killing innocents in NWFP? What is going on in NWFP and along side of Afghan border? This is the reaction of devastation in those areas. By selling Dr.Afia and other Muslims to USA for dollars, we can’t expect peace in our lives. Allah will never forgive Pakistani nation because we are unable to raise voice against this and so we are also criminals.

War has never solved the problem but brilliant minds of policy maker failed to apply this basic principle. I request to People of Pakistan (I don’t expect any sensible act from the puppet Govt) that for God’s sake spread harmony throughout the country and look around to check who can be the next culprit. In a country where people are selling their child and committing suicides daily, it is not a hard task for our enemies to use our people against ourselves.

Don’t lose the hope. Yes situation is tough for us but we have strength to come back and inshaAllah we will. Extend arms to those who are suffering in North Waziristan, Swat and angor ada to collect their woes and sufferings and then see how Allah will help you. InshaAllah. Raise your hands to pray to Allah and ask for strength and courage to recover from this pathetic situation.

One line solution of this problem is jeo aur jeenay do.

My Father
The Following User Says Thank You to REDROSE For This Useful Post:
Princess Royal (Sunday, September 21, 2008)