View Single Post
Old Monday, September 22, 2008
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Lets unite

The gruesome act of terror at Islamabad meriot has stunned all Pakistanis
However the failure of intelligence agencies has to be sought. This was not the first suicidal attack and also an attack of such nature needs extensive planning and logistics Ho come ISI, IB and Mi are so unaware of the presence of about 6000 kg of RDX in the capital city , the logistic provided to the suicide bomber and the strategy analyzer of this heinous crime obviously located in Islamabad
The impact was so powerful that it obliterated the truck and demolished the six story massive structure of mariot
I am very apprehensive of a similar attack occurring in Karachi
If such an attack hit sherten or pc (Both opposite to each other) I think there would be an imaginable loss as there is also security lapses in that area
Pakistan is in a wave of extremism and militancy
I think most importantly we must first pray for the innocent Bajour people who were martyred in Swat and other tribal area during the recent security operation.
This Eid we all must lend our support to hundreds of thousand displaced tribal people The act of terror though not yet accepted by any one, however the common perception link it to these events
This event so highlighted in media as nine eleven of Pakistan also lime light the humanitarian crisis of FATA. How those brethren would be living amidst the army operation, amidst the insurgency of Taliban and Al-Qaida, I am just aggrieved to think
May Allah bless us with peace and put same sanity into the heads of our leaders so they may finally take some initiative in the interest of Pakistan.