View Single Post
Old Monday, September 22, 2008

REDROSE is on a distinguished road
Default War of cause and effect

batain to sub kar letay hain.....
But ye dekho k Agencies ya government kia karay...we have not much resources compare to india..........
Ab problem ye hay k Pakistan Aik hey aur ais ke pichay Amercia,BlackWater,India,Israiel...etc aur bhi kafi naam hain........... By shah602

Who says we lack resources!!! A country that allocates 2/3 of its resources to defense and debt servicing can’t claim such lame excuse. Only Israel is other country that spends such colossal money on defense and you can see whole world is under their toes. No doubt resources help but it is the commitment that and willingness to serve the country that make a country like Israel to rule the world. We need a major re shift in our policies on war against terrorism because it is not culminating terror instead it has given birth to most wicked form of terrorism i.e. suicide bombings. Our policy makers lack common sense.

Ab ap khud faisla karo k Agencies bichareen kia kareen??????????/
what they should do ???
Amercia ko chortey hain to doseray din aus ne pakistan par hamlaa kar dena hey....

By shah602

Agencia phir Khuda kay liye resources ko kahin aur laganay day takay is mulk ki bhook tu khatam ho sakay.

Ok if case is so then May Allah protect us, and I want to give example, to all those who feel that USA will not attack us if we will render full cooperation to kill our own brothers, of countries that don’t have atomic bomb but denied to surrender like Vietnam, Venezuela, South Korea, Bolivia and Hondarus.Ghairat aur jazba e immani agar zinda agar zinda ho tu teen talwarain 1000 par bhari hoti hai aur kashtiyan jalanay ka jazba ho tu kiya USA or kiya Israel!!!!!

For God’s sake don’t teach us the lesson of America ji hazoori.

As per Economic survey f 2007 USA is the largest foreign investor in Pakistan and our economist feels that without USA we will collapse. But remember

A tair e lahoti us rizq say maut achi
Jis rizq say atee ho parwaz main kotahi

To say cowardice a tactic is insult of Muslim's valor. USA will attack us despite of all of our cooperation and if our military is so incapable then wait for the time when they will occupy the whole country without any resistance by our army.

And finally I don’t know from where this idea came to say that such suicide bombers are not Muslims and enemies of Islam etc etc. For God’s sake Islam is not involved in this war of self-interests. What our own army is doing against our own people is Islamic? This is the war of cause and effect. Islam ko tu badnam na karain

My Father