View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 16, 2017

Agent X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadbeaconite View Post
Well, it is a pleasure to come across a beaconite who does have a good experience of working as an HR expert with a reputed multinational organisation. Thanks for rating my experience with your precious dedication. About that last sentence, as I had wrote earlier, I would reiterate that it was purely impromptu, something from within. I have a couple of things in my mind. Firstly, I don't think that last line would be analysed in isolation to decide my fate. Secondly, I have a feeling, based on the reaction of the panel at that time, that they didn't mind it. Let's see how it goes. I hope and pray that it does have a positive impact or doesn't have any. Do keep me in your prayers and good luck to you too, my dear fellow beaconite.
I'm no expert brother. I just have 3 years of hands on experience dealing with various aspects of HR. Moreover, it is worth noting that there is a hell lot of difference between an interview at a private organization and an interview at a government organization such as NAB which requires you to pass screening and pyschometric tests. They had a psychologist in the interview panel who did not speak however he was continuously studying the body language of a candidate. I do pray for every candidate. Whatever the outcome of the interview is, stay assured that whatever Allah Almighty decides will be in the best interest of that candidate.