View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 28, 2017

valiant222 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Abbas View Post
Now you've opted a subject (IR) from social sciences as your majors in optionals it's better to replace Public Ad with a social science subject as well, in my opinion. It could be Gender Studies or Anthropology and having a strong grip on psychology these subjects won't be a big problem for you.

I would like to thanks for your sincere guidance about my optionals. Now, Subject belonging to social sciences like anthropology lies in group where psychology is present and I am opting psychology as it is my subject in which I obtained my masters degree so anthropology is no option . Yes selection of public ad can be reviewed against gender studies but I heard that gender studies still need some solid books or quality notes through which someone can really score good marks and do correct me if I am wrong while public ad has different books including that of sultan khan's recommended by csp's and senior members . I am more of concern with good resource for subjects than my aptitude or special taste.

Thank you