View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 28, 2017

EarlGrey is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much @Whitehulk and @Greenboat for your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehulk View Post
wsalam. i am junior .
i think ''A Little knowledge is bad thing'' will be correct to say .

i have not read your essay thoroughly but u should have given examples in every paragraph to justify stance .it will make your essay lengthy and attractive.
The way I practice Essay is using arbitrarily one of real Essay question paper of FPSC to face the literal challenge. The topic is exactly the one given in Essay 2013---Faislabad Re-exam No wonder your topic is more attractive but I think going with something close to reality should be preferred. Thank you so much for you idea and do not hesitate to add anything else you have in mind. I will be thankful to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Your flow in expressions are good. But improve your outlines, It probably wont work. Give examples to justify the statement. I am also having half knowledge
I will keep that in mind and will try to improve my outlines. I have tried to give examples to justify the statements in serveral parts of the essay, but I will review it again for sure. Thank you @Greenboat and do not hesitate to add anything else you have in mind. I will be thankful to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlGrey For This Useful Post:
Greenboat (Wednesday, March 29, 2017)