View Single Post
Old Friday, March 31, 2017

wolfy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhlaq Ahmed Bhatti View Post
My screening marks were good enough to qualify for descriptive stage and in my opinion, I also did well in descriptive exam. And I failed in descriptive test. I do not have any reason to suspect the NTS intentions let alone any solid proof. There are many on this forum who succeeded to qualify for next stage which in itself negate the idea of any systematic deception on part of NTS. Therefore, I strongly urge to failures like me to stop whining and try harder next time.
Remember, It was the same assessment team (NTS) who passed all descriptive test qualifiers. If someone insist that the NTS was unfair to him/her in descriptive then by the same logic NTS was also unfair to let him/her pass in screening test.
Not true.

Reasons to suspect NTS:
- their history of incompetence
- Court judgements against them
- the farce that were the screening test MCQ's
- their non-transparency in not revealing markers credentials/marking scheme
- they are a private money grubbing organisation
- i can go on...

And screening is not the same as descriptive. MCQ's have a right/wrong answer, no leeway. Descriptive is largely judgement based, so heavily depends on the person marking it.

I for one will follow arif comsian in sending these concerns to MOD.
aadil786 (Friday, March 31, 2017), arif comsian (Friday, March 31, 2017), lisa simpson (Friday, March 31, 2017), tanker (Friday, March 31, 2017)