View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Abuzar999 is on a distinguished road
Default Tricky Questions

The first part was very demanding.
Nobody could mark all those mcqs in 30 minutes, that I am sure about.
But if there were no negative marks for each wrongly filled circle, then why didn't candidates filled the circles which were left unfilled. But obviously later.
Secondly, there were some direct questions.
Like will you reveal the information of your organization to people?
The answer to this would obviously be no, but after few questions. A second question appeared, and it was do your friends consider you an honest and truthful person.
Now it should be either disagree or don't know.. Because if you are honest with them that means you will share information with them if you are being asked.
So what I felt was they needed consistency and a consistency in line with their organizational structure.
And there were some very very tricky questions.
Will you defend the policies of your organization in public even if they are infamous.
Now one would simply say yes, because ones faithfulness lies entirely for an organization, specially if its the Defence of the country.
A second question that overlapped this was, Is morality a core principle for you?
Now here morals come head-on with the interests of organization, because interest based infamous decisions aren't really based on Morality.
So, it was confusing. My fingers are crossed.