View Single Post
Old Friday, April 28, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammar Ellahi View Post
Dear,
What I observed was that interview penal had difficulty in selection. For the of your knowledge penal had difficulty in selection. Personally I had business experience, which helped me a lot. Because I had insight as taxation. Apart from that competent candidates such as CSS & PCS written qualifiers failed in this test. A very competent lady Ms. Aneela Fakhar was very competent she got women quota seat from Punjab. She had superb command on taxation system. Coming to your questions:
A1. Economics is also relevant to taxation system. Taxation affects the economic situation, as government encourages (pakaged dairy products which have tax holiday or installation of under-developed areas as well as investment in energy projects) as well as discourages certain item through taxation (like cigarettes). So the best answer would be that Sir, Macro economic factor are controlled and varied through tax policy).
A2. Statistics is just OK, but not as such helpful.
A3. As far as computer science is considered it is very much relevant as entire system of FBR is computerized, computer science is very beneficial for data mining in order to counter tax evasion.
As you are the senior most fell here, I got questions for you. Is this Pre-Selection based on your score in the test or your academic background/subjects/degree? If based on degree, how much a candidate with B.com degree be hopeful? Should we begin preparing for the interview without waiting for the Pre-selection list?
BrianTheGooch (Sunday, October 01, 2017), CaprioMarucci (Tuesday, May 09, 2017), kaka88 (Friday, May 05, 2017)