View Single Post
Old Friday, May 19, 2017

saniam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayedsaadatali View Post
Yes, i have done graduation in Geology, geography's first part is quite easy for me. But im still confused abt agriculture and forestry whether it's high scoring or not. And what abt gender studies? Will it be better choice? Need your suggestion

Sent from my Y635-L21 using Tapatalk
There is no surity anymore that which subject is high scoring. Open syllabus and read the contents of geography, if you can handle them then you must opt it.
Gender studies is based on women's issues and it is a self-writing subject. If you have a knack for self-writing and can search relevant material (because mostly Pakistan based questions are asked and for that you have to search newspapers and articles) then go for it. GS appeared to be safe subject in ce-2016, whereas 2017 remains to be seen.
I dont have much idea about agriculture and forestry, so i cant advice you on it. Why you are not considering environmental science? It seems relevant witn your background. On the other hand, it is not necessary to opt subjects according to education background, best way is to opt those in which you have interest.
The Following User Says Thank You to saniam For This Useful Post:
Sayedsaadatali (Friday, May 19, 2017)