View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Nice but i disagree with 4 ... it is waste of attempt to sit in exam just to get environment and strategy. i beleive if you are sitting in exam...sit to achieve
I totally agree with you that one should not blindly waste their attempt but one can do that if he or she does not really have any other choice. Like before 2017 attempt, I turned 27 and I had all 3 chances. I had only two months left to prepare before exam. Attempt was a waste whether attempted by me or not. So, I gave it a shot. I am expecting good marks in almost all subjects especially in compulsory subjects. There is only just one optional object which I am really afraid about that I am not going to pass it as I was ill prepared for that and I was my bad choice. Surprisingly, I have learnt a lot not to mention two crash revisions of entire course. Reviewing past paper after exam is a thing but actually attempting them in exam was an other thing. I have gone through the whole process. I have got knowledge about what to do and what not to do. Seniors have said right CSS is the exam of nerves and now I am preparing with my full strength for coming attempt.
MustafaZKC (Sunday, May 28, 2017)