View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 25, 2017
45th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2016 - Merit 39

hazelnut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
Hazelnut congratulations on your success. I have same combination of subjects for CE-2018 coming attempt except sociology as I am taking psychology instead. You have excellent marks in almost all subjects except IR paper and CA. I and other candidates will highly appreciate if you do a detailed post about how you cracked CSS and share with us all the books, notes and sources which you have used in your preparation along with your valuable tips.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniam View Post
Hazelnut have excellent marks in IR, 78 and 39!!! No one scored well in paper 2, except 2-3 people. Even current affairs marks are good. @hazelnut yes please do tell us how you cracked css. Despite uncertainity of syllabus change, you did an outstanding task. Bravo
Thank you both About ir 2 the paper was comparatively tough and unexpected, may be thats the reason candidates including me could not perform very well. But the burden of low score also lies on my shoulder as well undoubtedly. In my opinion, i failed to attempt it as an ir paper, instead i attempted ut as current affairs paper. no referencea to theories, no ir terminologies. so heres your first tip attempt ir paper as ir paper not current affairs paper