View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 25, 2017
45th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2016 - Merit 39

hazelnut is on a distinguished road

Now how to crack css in my opinion
First of all... learn to write paragraphs...write one paragraph daily no matter what and try to get it checked on weekly basis from an english teacher. with time you will notice yourself your improvement.Once you have learnt paragraph, start learning introduction and conclusion writing
Work on precis, you will need an english teacher to check this one too
while paragraph writing, try to learn new words conjunctions idioms phrasal verbs and try to incorporate in your writing... (but when you are writing in exam dont forcefully insert words etc )
Second area after english to work is current affairs... i joined an academy and took lectures from a journalist...hes a remarkable teacher... i suggest following dawn paper,diplomat, jwt magazine and reading editorials... editorials helps in english and analysis...develop interest in current affaurs, watch news and broaden your horizon...try to write notes on ongoing topics say kalboshan case
For mcqs of each subject, i did mcqs of past papers since 2000
rest optionals and eds and isl... i gave 15 to 20 days to each... books are different for each and in fact there were no books for new syllabus so google was my best friend... i have mentioned books in different posts.. if anyone wants she/he can ask again
i tried to sum up.... hope it helps...best of luck
Anum Zara (Thursday, May 25, 2017), AXONS (Thursday, May 25, 2017), DrWW (Friday, June 09, 2017), MuhNaeem (Wednesday, October 23, 2019), saniam (Thursday, May 25, 2017), Shah Taj Ali Khan (Thursday, June 15, 2017), syedarsalan (Thursday, June 01, 2017), thealiarain (Thursday, May 25, 2017), Yousuf Aziz (Saturday, June 17, 2017)