View Single Post
Old Monday, May 29, 2017

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaZKC View Post
I am going for "Arabic" and "islamic history & culture" and as many of suniors say that both these two are not scoring subjects but i am ignoring their suggestion because of my interest and based knowledge.
should i review my subject selection once more or it's better not to pay heed on their suggestion when i think that i am good at these two subjects?
It's my first attempt so i may be wrong in insisting on my interest. What would be better for me? :o
I have been out of touch with CSS since past few years, so I have no idea about the scoring trends these days. 4,5 years back Islamic History used to be a good scoring subject. So please Check the scores of past 2,3 years before making final selection.

Regards,