View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 03, 2017

choochi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasxxm View Post
Physics is neither tough nor easy. It is the examiners who make it so, at least as far as CSS physics is concerned. Just to say that the questions were not out of syllabus, thus justifiable does not hold water. Say for an instance, they have included a few broad topics from Quantum Mechanics, now QM is a very vast and complicated subject. So out of the few broad topics, the examiner zeroes in on a topic and out of the hundreds of sub-topics, chooses a rather unfamiliar one. It must be kept in mind that this is not a Masters in Physics exam. I always loved Physics and that is something I read and know more than anything else yet I was baffled with the Paper 2 of the Physics CE 2017. It had been easy till CE 2015, not easy anymore.
I never said that the paper 2 was justified in anyway, I'm just saying the questions weren't out of syllabus. It was a 'dick move' by Fpsc to not give equal weightage to all the topics in the exam and I'm sure many people(including me) did get screwed over due to that but the fact remains that nothing was out of syllabus. It was just a poorly made paper.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk