View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 09, 2017

scorpio88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentplayer View Post
@scorpio88. Thanks dear

You said if every things fails to get noc and i got selected on new job. I can resign from previous and join new.

Yes i can do that easily.

But can you tell me that will ppsc consider me with out noc?

Even. If i do not submit noc at the time or after interview.

Will ppsc still condider me or will disqualify me. Saying that i essentialy need noc?

What are your knowledge information and commrnts on this situation?

Kindly guide me. As i am not getting noc but want to appmy for job. And do not want to conceal previous job

But i fear k ppsc waly kahn gy k noc lazmi needed h
Warna ap ka test ya interview ni lia jay ga
Ya intervew ly b lia to finl selection k loay noc need hu ga ya departmental permission.

I do not want my previous service to be counted.
Plz comment
They consider each and every candidate,but final selection determines the lucky ones.at the time of apply NOC has nothing to do with your application.if you pass written test and you are called for interview ,then they will ask for NOC.If you were unable to produce NOC at interview they will give you time of few days in which you can either arrange NOC or your Resignation letter from present job"

A close friend is facing same dilemma,He applied in education department (BS-09) in 2016 with NOC from department .Recruitment process was slow,after few months he applied in departmental promotion exam and was promoted to a higher scale (BS-11).Now after 9months of service in present scale he received job selection letter from education department.He wants to join education department but that scale is lower than his present job.And according to B-Branch that deals such type of matters,they say you cant go to a lower scale from higher grade.So they adviced him to Resign from present post and while doing so ,you need to submit two months of Basic pay and your resignation will be aproved.
In your case i dont know about your job & department.so your concerned establishment branch or B-Branch or whatever their name is can clear this matter.tomorrow you should go to them and ask about your problem and its solution.only they can help you in this matter ,as departmental rules and regulation differ from department to department.

Dont be extra cautious.focus on your preparations.like i mentioned above at the time of written test NOC is not mandatory and at interview time they will ask about that,and will give you few days time to arrange it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpio88 For This Useful Post:
innocentplayer (Monday, July 10, 2017), Salmanbaig (Thursday, August 10, 2017)