View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Phobos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Qazi View Post
I m astonished after throughly analyzing the D.D list. There is only one candidate who got 62 after him is a candidate with 47. A hell of difference between the scores of both these candidates. 62 is an extra ordinary performance. It looks dubious. Only 7-8 candidates crossed 40 and all these are below 47. Only one man there who got 62. How is it possible if we imagine the whole process was transparent and fair?
It doesn't look possible that a candidate can manage to score 30 average marks in each portion of MCQs and descriptive, in such a toughest paper.
May be he got some of the idioms correct actually. Anyone who's had command on English language and literature could write a precis and expand any essay as long as he grasps the concept. The turning point in DD's paper were the idiotic idioms that one never uses in routine or colloquial English not even the English writers - but those excessively difficult idioms were there to make the difference...if he had scored good in a difficult Precis and even better in essay - I guess he could have been quite a learned person to know and use the idioms correctly. I am a positive thinker.

Your guess could also be right. But since there is only one who scored 62 I guess it was his talent and hard work that paid off.