View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 10, 2017

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
I think there is no need to be so sentimental. First of all in service you are there to implement certain laws, and majority of these laws are secular in nature and they are made by secular people and these laws have nothing to do with religion.
Well, I am not getting senty! Neither I need to..... Objectively speaking, there is no place for an atheist in the state service just like there is no place for gays in the armed forces of USA.
Regards
P.S: Just read out Machiavelli's "The Prince" and you will find that even he advises against atheists (he says that a person having no belief can't be trusted at all) though Allama Muhammad Iqbal calls him the most ardent student of the devil. Machiavelli is notorious because of his secular political philosophy and has been considered as the first modern political philosopher.