View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 20, 2017
Banned

pakistankhapakhapakhapa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educateme View Post
We don't demand any favors. But atleast we must be given our due share. FIA Quetta is mostly filled with officers from Punjab. Most of the Shos Sps Ssps and asiz etc are punjabis and siraikis. Gawadar is the growing example of how top slots of all the govt. Deparments are reserved exclusively for Punjab domiciles,but of course we are given only the malis, chokidars, etc. Our CS is a Punjabi without whose permissions legislators can't move even. Southern command belongs to who else other than the only patriots and the unending tale continues. Instead of understanding our predicaments nd raising your voices against these injustices you ppl are giving unsound logics for presenting the situation to be just. We might be low in population but our lives matter too. Balochistan is almost half the land area of Pakistan. I wonder why was land area given weightage over population before the break up of eastern /bengali wing... I hope sense might prevail at lower level coz one day ull be ruling us nd our children like did ur fathers nd grandfathers, that ofcourse if you don't push hard for another BD.
Kindly don't label me anti-state.
I want to say to you, in order to give Baloushistan an extra leverage. Our departments had given age relaxations.
e.g. Pak Navy , you can see for SSC Marine Branch a baluch can apply before 26 years of age. rather than 25, Just needed 14 years of education. +
Strong GK and intellect capabilities.