View Single Post
Old Friday, September 08, 2017
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammed Uzair View Post
Brother i think you have slightly misinterpreted it. I think this topic actually meant that third world countries suffer from multiple basic issues such as health, poverty, education, sanitation etc and feminism, in true sense of word and spirit, comes very low in the priority list to the extent of irrelevance. Hence, it is not really an issue of the third world countries. In short, more urgent issues that threaten the stability and existence of third world countries do not afford them with the luxury of debating or tackling gender inequality.
I had followed this interpretation when arguing in my topic. Although, I argued that it is as important as other issues. However, if someone had argued in favor of statement using either of yours or party popper interpretation, I think they would have passed. Not sure about Adil's interpretation but JWT interpreted it in similar manner to him but they entirely changed to essay topic to "feminism is not "ONLY" a third world issue" when "REALLY" was the codeword to crack the essay.