View Single Post
Old Friday, October 13, 2017

sadam hussein abro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by akemcolian View Post
I am not a IR expert or anything, actually a newbie myself but i think i scored well. Paper 1 70 and paper 2 43(got whipped in paper 2). I had no background in I.R and i just studied 2 books Globalization of world politics and understanding international relations. The thing i want to share is that atleast 2 questions in paper 1 seemed to be taken entirely from the first of those books. As in the arguments asked were those which are repeated again and again in Baylis' book.
So maybe sometimes its not really about scoring trend so much as examiner chosing a particular book with its set of arguments and awarding marks to those who answer accordingly
Thats just a guess. I dont know what you folks or anyone else wrote in their papers. To me attempting paper A seemed very easy and i got a distinct impression that that psper was set from the book i read. Now its quite possible that you folks felt the same about your resource material resonating with exam questions.
Please send me latest edition of these books pdf etc my contact details is in profile