View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 15, 2017

Curiosity is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus Finch View Post
Why do you wish to conceal the record?
(If you were dismissed from service, then you are not eligible for CSS due to Rule 12-xvi of CSS Rules)

It would not be advisable to hide any information from FPSC as it will surely be identified in your character / antecedent verification and intelligence report if you qualify the exam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EngrMzeeshan View Post
Concealment of assets is punishable.
I don't know about FPSC but PPSC has cancelled candidature for concealment. I think you should mention it.
You should read, understand and analyze, whatever you are presented with, before jumping on to the conclusion.

If you go through the post, which you have given remarks for, once again you will surely come to know that Mr. ahmed quetta has just asked for an advice whether he should mention the job which he was previously doing but he is no longer in that service now.

I think, you should just have advised him whether he should or should not, instead of having the use of such harsh words like a policeman in interrogation.

Anyway, there seems no such concealment of record in the post of mr. ahmed quetta and neither, I think, he may have such an intention as well.
ahmed quetta (Monday, October 16, 2017), saniam (Sunday, October 15, 2017)