View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 03, 2017

LonER is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contributor View Post
Its ok if you scored 73.You didn't understood my point rather you are arguing what I have already said and its NTS Marks which matters.I appreciate and I wish you get this Job because your score is 73 and according to the merit you deserve it but just think If some another person/Candidate who scored between 70 to 73 with a gap of almost eight years between his degree and the advertisement of this job and he is kicked out because of this wrong academic marks weightage policy,How will he feel ?
.(Its not self proclaimed please judge them with your open eyes),Go and check the overall caliber of your FSC and Matriculation students and compare them with that of Peshawar,Abbottabad and Islamabad(FBISE),You will get your answer.

Beshak Raziq Allah hai lekin koshish Sunnat E Rasool SAW hai..Aur idhar koshish karne walon se na insafi horahi hai is Insaf ke dawedar Government PTI May.

If we go in to detail, there are so many things not right about it. For example a person having 12 years of experience, whatever it may be, will score alllot more than the one with better marks in F.sc. NTS test held for this post was from no where relevant for this post, how can that test be a standard for this post. All these criteria are techniques of shortlisting. That's its only purpose.