View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddiquiali View Post
I have been writing an essay on every weekend now.However, it takes me the whole day to do so. I make the outline and write the intro well in time. The problem arise when I write my body paragraphs, I have to look up things (facts, quotes, examples) on the internet to support my arguments. How to solve this problem and be able to write in 3 hours?
Beginners should collect data before writing any essay. Do not calculate data collection time. At start, this process takes time. With passage of time, you will read news papers, journals, research papers and articles etc. (Both national and international) With extensive study, your knowledge will improve. This will help you not only in essay paper but in couple of other subjects as well. For data collection, consult all these resources. Also you can search data or even essays on particular topics on internet. Moreover, CSSFORUM is a great source. Check quality essays written by seniors and CSP's. Do not copy them. Use them as data resource. Make your own outlines and introduction. They will help you surely. Reading is the key to success here. The more you will read, the more you will have knowledge which you can utilize and can differentiate your essay from others.

During exams or during revision routine, you will already have enough material to write a quality essay. Data collection or reading takes a lot of time. Only calculate time of your actual essay writing. You should be able to write essay of around 2500-3000 words within 3 hour time limit.
siddiquiali (Tuesday, December 19, 2017)