View Single Post
Old Saturday, December 23, 2017

Mubashar Khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
My retirement was specific to this ministerial post only. Just to take a leaf from N is best's book, picture abhi baqi hai meray dost

Great!
In fact, I have been appearing in different sorts of interviews since 2009 and has never felt shy or wanting in confidence ever in my career e.g., PMS 2010, PMS 2013, Assistant Commissioner (Mines), Assistant Director (PWD), Lecturer, Research Officer (PIT-Estb Deptt)......... and barring 3 interviews, I performed very well in the balance.. It's just I was expecting some intellectual type of discussion irrespective of the fact that I was there to be interviewed for the post of a clerk. I was in a bit hurry that day as it's a one hour and ten minutes drive from my home to the KPPSC's office. Moreover, I was fearing about the closure of M1... Anyways, thank you very much for your kind words brother. Stay confident!
P.S: D.O stands for Direct Order (Ministers and other politicians in authority issue such order), it's called Direct cause this violates the proper channel rule.
PUC: Page Under Consideration.
Ahaan, so you are the most suitable person for solving my problem. Kindly visit this thread if possible.
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/kpk-publi...uld-i-opt.html