View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 27, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Default Confusion about restoration

Yesterday Commissioner Lahore khusroo pervaiz an 11 common dmg and a grade 20 government servant visited jamat al dwah . DCO sheikhopura and police officials accompanied him
Now i read earlier that commissioner are using some of the prerogatives of governor and since local government ordinance is a integral part of 17 th amendment and not repealed as the 17th amendment is still a part of theconstitution, I am just amazed abut the dichotomy of the present system.
How is it possible that both DCO and Commissioner would work in the same district simultaneously? What about respective DDO and the newly appointed Deputy commissioners
How would this system work?
Nazim would be there ,DCO is still the financial king of district and now Commissioner is also installed with all the paraphernalia along with DPO and CCPO and the session and civil judges
I heard that the bureaucracy is in favor of keeping both Deputy commissioner and DCO in the district
If it so, how would the system work ,if lets say local government in one form or other also keep its existence
Can any learned member shed some light on the current local governance