View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 10, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qublai khan View Post
Thanks Fawad and congratulations,as you have medal so i presume that you have passed exam but allocation is in queue.

Well,as you know we can not criticize our judicial system so i thought i should praise it,and thats the least we can do.I was wondering if every poor person would need media attention to get justice.This not how judicial system works.there are 1.8 million pending cases in Pakisani courts.It means our most Honourable CJ should issue eighteen lacs suo moto notices.
And i don't know what happened to our media.Open any news channel and there is news of Rape,child molestation,child abuse and murder.Do you think there are no rape and murder cases in India and USA,ofcourse they have much higher ratio than Pakistan.But the problem here is that when an offence like that of Zainab happens,it is used for political point scoring.DPOs and SHOs are suspended and JITs are formed.And when the culprit is apprehended,the case is closed.No one talks about reforms in criminal investigation system or any kind of reforms.it is impossible that every victim in Pakistan would get same attention as some recent cases.There are hundreds of zainabs dying slowly every day,in our schools,in religious seminaries,in homes and in hostels.Can we make JITs for all of them?No,absolutely not.Now imagine if we had a justice system where victim is assured that the culprit would meet his end.There would be no media cry and crime rate wll reduce.

And Adil sb,
Think of me as an emotional pakistani,who is powerless to express his grief.we all know what is happening.
Oh i get it and couldn't agree more with your argument.