Thread: Ypip 7th batch
View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 11, 2018

anaya sikandar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassaanmunir View Post
I think it is a good idea if you have been unemployed for a length of time and want to show that you are not 'wasting away'. But your particular niche is a bit controversial in the ethical aspect, since what you are doing is technically disrupting the grading balance. Owing to your services, individuals, who may not be so capable on their own, are effectively getting grades by paying for them.

I'd avoid it, if you can swap it out with professional \ internship experience. But if you haven't got either, you can drop it in and hope the panel doesn't burrow into it.

Also, aren't you the one who got 90 or something last year? How many did you get this year? When is your interview?
I didnt appear this year. I am looking for academic position, research related mostly. The thing is my freelance experience has expanded my knowledge and skills in academia. These assignments that I do are for someone who had already earned his degree but it got cancelled as the awarding institute got defunct. The exposure this work has given me can set me apart from many candidates. But here although government is striving to cultivate freelancers, the employers are not too keen about and think its unethical. It is in most cases, but in my case it isn't since the client is giving exams himself and only needing my help whenever he can't juggle assignments with 18 hours of work.