View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 25, 2018
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiranAftab View Post
I was working in a KP Government Authority for 4years and now have been appointed in a regular service in bps 16. Can i avail age relaxation for css 2019? As my service is continous but previous one is in authority. Seniors kindly help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiranAftab View Post
Can anyone answer my question please?
Please elaborate what organization you worked for, is it autonomous or semi-autonomous govt body ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjumnisar View Post
is 30-11-1988 eligible for 2019?

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk
CE-18 was your last chance without age relaxation claimed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qanon View Post
hi everyone, I hope that someone here can help me out.

I've appeared twice in CSS exams, having cleared the written once, but wasn't allocated. I've registered for CE2018, but feel underprepared so I though why not appear in 2019 with full preparation.

The question I have is regarding my age. My dob is 3 jan 1989. Based on this, I will not be older than 30 on 31st December 2018, but will be older than 30 on the date of the exams. Will I be eligible to sit in those exams?

Thank you!
You should be less than 30 years on 31st Dec 2018 to be eligible for CE-19. As you'll be less than 30 by 31st Dec 2018 [no matter even if you turn over 30 by 1st January 2019] you are eligible for CE-19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIFashraf View Post
Assalam o alaikum...
Dear aspirants can anybody elaborate about age relaxation criteria for CSS of Punjab government employees? Department is Punjab police contract basis alongwith 3&half years service duration...is eligible for age relaxation or not?
Kind regards....
Yes, you are eligible for age relaxation, provided that you are in-service when you apply for CSS.

JazakAllah