Thread: Is it possible?
View Single Post
Old Friday, March 16, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by U nar View Post
Thanks again for a very honest advise inshaAllah I will discuss this with my father and if he agrees on it then. ..and I will not leav mbbs until I pass my css exams and get selected

One last question frm you
Political science or international relations?
This year in my ba part 1 I slected political science sociology and international relations I found both of them a lil bit time taking
My pleasure. Your father should agree on this. Just prepare the things I have asked you. After MBBS final prof., just give 6-8 months. They should be enough to prepare.

About P.S or I.R, scenario changes every year. In 2016, IR was medium scoring. Average score of selected students was between 100-120. At the same time, P.S was low scoring. In 2017, scenario again changed. According to unofficial results and DMC's of failed students, P.S became high scoring but IR went into low scoring category. Many students failed in IR and only a few got lucky and passed it. Scorers above 100 are even less. This year I.R paper was good but extensive reading was must to solve those questions. Critical analysis is required in papers even in IR part 1. So, right now PS is a good option. So far, IR has produced low to medium low scores but P.S has produced low to medium high scores. I have seen candidates scoring above 140 in it. As you are not appearing anytime soon, hold that choice. See the latest trends before appearing and than prepare. (Yeah subko dekhna perta k ooont kis kerwat bethta...3 saal baad examiner b change ho jata so, CE-19 onwards paper b koi aur mark karay ga....trend dekh lo thoara phr decide kerna)
Other things which you should consider:
1- If you are crammer, go for P.S but if you love to read a lot, write in your own words and critically analyze the topics---------go for IR
2- Your interest in subjects

About time to prepare, normally in CSS 1 optional paper of 100 marks takes 10-20 days for preparation. IR and PS both are of 200 marks. Usually students take 30-40 days to prepare the full subject. Exceptions exist. It will normally take 6-8 months to prepare all subjects.

And never take sociology. Either go for psychology or for anthropology. Anthropology is almost 40-50 % overlapped with gender studies. Right now 3rd best option is journalism and mass communication.

From your choice of subjects, till date public ad. does not have encouraging scores but this year, I am sure it will give students really great marks.

.: CSS ho b gya to MBBS mat chorna. House job ker k degree lay laina. Govt. job na sahi private practice jub dil kia start ho sakte hai. Wo aur b bohat options paida ker detee hai....CSS pass kerna to aim nhe. Usually jo doctors iss tarf atay unko just top three groups he chaheay hotay...