View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 18, 2018
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabiya mughal View Post
Certificate from the Controller of Examinations of the University showing the exact date of the announcement of the result.

The date is mentioned in the marks sheet of the bachelors, do I still need a separate certificate??
They are asking for Transcript/Final Marksheet of Bachelors, it has exact date of announcement of result.

Degree certificate has, most of the times, month of exam mentioned and not the exact date of announcement of result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post
Sir can we produce NOC on the time of interview? Suppose, I mention my job but do not attach NOC, will they reject my candidature?

I am unable to understand the below para to be ticked thing (ix)? Is it about NOC? Or does it mean a person who has been termited/retired from a service, has to produce a certificate?

(ix)In the case of those persons who come in category of para 11 (b) of instructions, a certificate from the Administrative Secretary showing that their services under the Sindh Government were terminated for want of a vacancy and also certifying the period of service rendered as such

About photograph, again confusion. What I have understood it says 3 passport size photo to be signed by candidate & attached with signature of 17 grade officer. Now the problem is that, how to place these things on the back of photo since it is passport size photo not a full page of copy? May be I have misunderstood it, please guide if I am mistaken?

How many printed application forms do I need? Should I attest 4 set of all documents?
I think the part of para in question is regarding termination of service. Statement clearly says reason for termination. I guess its required to add to service of some job that one left for any reason and want to get it taken into account while counting ones overall service. You don't need it probably.

And yes 3 photographs attested on back by any grade 17 officer or 1st Class Magistrate. Ap bhale sign na kre attest krne wali ki sign zarur krawae. I know poora stamp b nahi ata kabhi kabhi photo ki size pe, but its a formality just get it done. No worries if stamp is out of focus or not complete, just complete the requirement.

You need 4 hard copies of online form and one set of required documents, attested, mentioned in the checklist.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Perfectionist (Sunday, March 18, 2018)