View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 07, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about
Default My Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzam
I'd like to request my seniors to tell me about the way a civil servant,esp a female,can manage her life if she is married......As per the schedule given by one of my kind seniors,its tough to be a day scholar,or to do daily outback if the family resides at the distance of 50 miles......what should one do then? would it be wise to get married before CTP starts?
should the option of marriage after CTP+STP be considered?
dear sis,
In my view, you should consider marrying after FPOE(Final Pass Out Exams) which are conducted after CTP and STP. You may see the results of last 5 years or so of FPOE to analyze the situation; many fail in FPOE in first attempt and loose seniority. Also, if one is unable to give proper time to her new family (i.e. husband & his family) soon after marriage its not considered very good in Pk. Also, to manage new borns(babies) during CTP STP & before FPOE is a mess...... what about when u'll go for study tours, attachments etc. ..... life'll become very hard to manage.
So to avoid this scenario, as per my suggestion, I strongly believe that you should consider marrying after FPOE. Decision rests with you as per your circumstances at present.

regards,
sincerely,
Noman !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Almaas Ruby (Saturday, July 11, 2009), A_Rehman (Sunday, July 05, 2009), Nationlover786 (Tuesday, December 14, 2010)