View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
yar was it a democratic India?????????

I dont think that it was a democratic India.

In democracies ,Interets of all the minorities are safeguarded.

it was a struggle for dominance b/w Hindus and Muslims dear.and that struggle was the result of Britain's Divide and Rule policy.

y r u confusing urself so badly my dear brother.
what do u think that now a days in India,the rights of monorities are safegaurded????????

Quote:
it was a struggle for dominance b/w Hindus and Muslims dear.and that struggle was the result of Britain's Divide and Rule policy.
By saying this u r giving all the credits of establishing pakistan to the British

U cant snatch that credit from Muhammad Ali Jinnah and other leaders.

This is the dilemma i was talking about,our new generation has be missguided badly.I was lucky enough to have studies in the department of History and Pak studies under the guidance of great intellectuals like Iqbal chawala and dr Rizvi.

Quote:
Dear,no intellectual wud agree with u that Pakistan was achived just because we were muslims.it was just one of many objectives.
i am sure it will not offend u if i request u to describe all those"many objectives" It really will be of great help for us Sir.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 09:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Star For This Useful Post:
Frankenstein of css (Tuesday, February 10, 2009)