Wednesday, May 22, 2024
06:17 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Banned

linchpin is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up @ sadiqkhattak @ Frankenstein of css

its sounding strange that you dont know what the ideology of pakistan is,and why has it still been confused.
dear dear pakistan was not achieved only for Islamic reasons.Islam was just the slogan to entail a huge following.
ideology of pakistan imposes Islam on Pakistan.
but dear what kind of Islam????suni, shia,etc,which one????
in democracies,u dont just accomodate one opinion.u have to accomodate each opinion though it is at variance with state interests.
Pakistan ,at this juncture,needs not revision of its ideological objectives.it needs a democratic form of govt working with transparency and fair play.
Just dont try to confuse things.its not the issue.its the issue in theory,i agree.
in practice pakistan has to go forward without confusion.just discuss how to grapple with the most dangerous threats pakistan is facing externally and internally.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

ideology of pakistan is a unique phenomenon.it was evolved during the long course of history,it was not the process of 10 or 20 years.Muslims demand for separate electorate was the first signal,Muslim did not at once demanded Pakistan,but when they realied that in"democratic india"their future is not secured then they demanded Pakistan.

Ideology of Pakistan is that Muslims of India believed that they not only have a separate religion but they also have a separate culture.they realzied that Islam and Hinduism differs in every sphere of life.It was not just the struglle for political supermacy,Islam creates its own society totally different to Hinduism.It was not the issue of territory,race or language.
Frankenstein of css (Tuesday, February 10, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

@linchpin

Just go to some well known itellectual and then u will know the fact.U can not challenge DR istiaq husaain qurashi,Dr hassan askari rizvi.with due respect,with the help of your poor arguments u can not change the history.

2ndly if u want to discuss the solutions to the most dangerous threats that Pakistan is suffering,the start a new thread.

regards
Banned

linchpin is on a distinguished road
Smile @ farooq_basir

yar was it a democratic India?????????

I dont think that it was a democratic India.

In democracies ,Interets of all the minorities are safeguarded.

it was a struggle for dominance b/w Hindus and Muslims dear.and that struggle was the result of Britain's Divide and Rule policy.

y r u confusing urself so badly my dear brother.

i have read all of them dear.thanks 4 ur prime advice.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 09:53 PM.

Quote:
yar was it a democratic India?????????

I dont think that it was a democratic India.

In democracies ,Interets of all the minorities are safeguarded.

it was a struggle for dominance b/w Hindus and Muslims dear.and that struggle was the result of Britain's Divide and Rule policy.

y r u confusing urself so badly my dear brother.
what do u think that now a days in India,the rights of monorities are safegaurded????????

Quote:
By saying this u r giving all the credits of establishing pakistan to the British

U cant snatch that credit from Muhammad Ali Jinnah and other leaders.

This is the dilemma i was talking about,our new generation has be missguided badly.I was lucky enough to have studies in the department of History and Pak studies under the guidance of great intellectuals like Iqbal chawala and dr Rizvi.

Quote:
Dear,no intellectual wud agree with u that Pakistan was achived just because we were muslims.it was just one of many objectives.
i am sure it will not offend u if i request u to describe all those"many objectives" It really will be of great help for us Sir.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 09:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Star For This Useful Post:

sadiqkhattak is on a distinguished road
Default Who are the guardian of ideological boundries of pakistan

@ linchpin

Man sorry to say and i am pretty sure that you will also call this cynicism. let me clear your mind first that i am a staunch advocate and believe in the true spirit of democracy and really siffocate from the very nature and even the dictatorial behaviour and also have a firm and strong belief in the institutional buiding and their due role in the development of countries and nations. but in critical analyses like this topic is converted into in my mind after reading your post [ i may be completely wrong by thinking so] you have to keep your affiliations aside and decide on the facts and figures.

Since independence we the people of Pakistan have experienced nearly 24 years of military rule [ 1958-62, 1969-71, 1977-85 and 1999-2008]. where were these politicians to inculcate the true demoratic spirit in the masses during the first decade of our independence. if we study the reasons of the military interventions it was these very politicians who invited and welcomed the army to come to the corridors of power on the pretext of saving the country. First it was iskandar mirza, then our populist leader made some blunders and tried to sabotage the spirit of democracy by amending the constitution in his own political favour, rigged the election that made the politicians of that time to unite against him and ask once again the military. then last time every political force has time and again invited the military to play its due role. So why these politicians playing the same role again and again and now once again our politicians are using the shade of democracy and avioding the military intervention to play with the wishes of the popular masses. Man Although sorry and Bitter its a fact that our politicians are hypocrites and they have used and using the democracy like our clerics and so called guardians of Islam have used the name of islam to make fool of these people. The problem is neither with the system nor the people its with our so called political leadership that even not knowing the meaning of democracy rhetoricaly and shamelessly call them the champions of democracy and the representatives of people. Man its the fact and we have to accept it that neither politicians, military and nor the mullahs want democracy in this region as they are different sides of a coin and they all have common benefits that are only subject to dangers when there will be a true democratic form of government. The current status quo although disappointing But i am still hopeful and much optimistic about the Govt of the people for the people and by the people as the winds of changes have started blowing and they can't robb the fate of this land of pures no more.

Pakistan Zindabad
Jamhuriat Paindabad

come on yarrr.everyone has its own way of thinking,just continue,it might help u

This a huge dillemma.There is a strong need that our youth should be aware of their ideology.

sadiqkhattak is on a distinguished road

@ linchpin

man its this behaviour i have discussed that you champion of democracies here in pakistan have adopted that to impose your thoughts upon others and when you have no answers then start runnig from the discussion you are just theoritical democrates and democracies prosper not by advocating it theoriticaly but its to be observed and implented practicaly so start implementing it first on yourself then ask the whole nation to adopt it. It's not the proper way to tell others that ask some other doctors if i ask you to consult the very persons i am referring then what will you do?????????
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ All

Linchpin, whose previous id was Rafique, was at first warned for his indecent language. When found persistent, he was shown the way out. He signed up again with 2 ids "Linchpin of CSS" and "Linchpin". We just thought to give him another chance but rebels are always rebellious and they love to tread their own path. Banned permanently for being disrespecful.

If anyone of you find him again on this forum with any other id, please report to me directly via email.

Get back to the topic and carry on with your discussion.
The Star (Tuesday, February 10, 2009), public_servant (Friday, February 20, 2009), sadiqkhattak (Tuesday, February 10, 2009)
Khadim-e-Fareed
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

@Last Island

Thanks...i was about to warn him again...but as you said some people just don't get it. Language used by the respected former member is not the kind we expect at this forum.

Regards