View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 10, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

@ farooq basir
Sir honestly deeply impressed.
You very rightly and thoughtfully presented the case. I believe in the two nation theory ;How ever there are people like ayesha jalal and Haqqani who are still engaging with others, bickering like children to prove their point of view and not respecting others. Well Pakistan is our homeland and if a country like USA feverishly believes the ideology of Thomas Paine , a free mason and an expatriate english man , and can yield to a concoated constitution and its founding father prudence. We the pakistanis have the most strongest case.
Our country was the result of miseries endured by the muslims in the two hundred years of british rule.
Syed ali brelvi , haji sharyat ullah , titu mir , tipusultan , haider ali , mohammad ali johar , sir syed They all contributed to the cause of muslim league struggle in the last 15 years of colonial rule.
Last i request the moderators , not to ostracize lynch pin.
Punishment is not a substitute to moral order Believe me i am already experiencing it. However it is only up to the discretion of forum leaders for what ever in their power to have social control at the forum.