Thursday, May 23, 2024
12:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, February 10, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

@ farooq basir
Sir honestly deeply impressed.
You very rightly and thoughtfully presented the case. I believe in the two nation theory ;How ever there are people like ayesha jalal and Haqqani who are still engaging with others, bickering like children to prove their point of view and not respecting others. Well Pakistan is our homeland and if a country like USA feverishly believes the ideology of Thomas Paine , a free mason and an expatriate english man , and can yield to a concoated constitution and its founding father prudence. We the pakistanis have the most strongest case.
Our country was the result of miseries endured by the muslims in the two hundred years of british rule.
Syed ali brelvi , haji sharyat ullah , titu mir , tipusultan , haider ali , mohammad ali johar , sir syed They all contributed to the cause of muslim league struggle in the last 15 years of colonial rule.
Last i request the moderators , not to ostracize lynch pin.
Punishment is not a substitute to moral order Believe me i am already experiencing it. However it is only up to the discretion of forum leaders for what ever in their power to have social control at the forum.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,975 Times in 838 Posts
Predator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to behold

Use only reasonable words and attitude. This kind of unruly discussion distorts the attitude of a CSS candidate. This never helps you to qualify for CSS, if anybody serious!

saqibshaikh is on a distinguished road

I think attitude adopted by linchpin might not be acceptable. But i gues some points made by him might help us in determining the true essence of the topic. As he truly mentioned that we have finally achieved so called democracy-although its not the one which is required but i guess i f we keep it flourishing then one day we might be at some better level.
Coming back to the topic, i guess we should not only think in one direction. We need to see both sides and this is the bitter reality of life.
Some of us made a point that "philosophers sniff" and intellectuals implement. I totally agree. But are'nt they the emergents from masses.
Islam was the main contituent of pakistan's ideology but what about the election results of 1937(pardon me for wrong year). Most of the islamic thinkers and philosophers supported congress and still more then the whole population of pakistan, there are muslims in hindustan.
So i strongly believe that the masses of pakistan(exclusing elites as they love to mimic west and feel proud of it) and maily poor and middle class is the true saviour and guardian of pakistan's ideology.
With due respect for seniors as they might have their own opinion.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Muslim league performed poorly in 1937 election,won just 21 % of Muslim seates but it was due to two main reasons

1 organizational problems

2 opposition of local Muslim organization

we can sum it up as lack of unity among Muslims at that time

Saqib u are in saying that at time many Muslim intellectuals were siding congress or local muslim organiation,but we should see that who was the victorious in the end??? which idewology won? one which belongs to sir sayed ahmed khan and iqbal or won which was prpogated by mulana azad,bukhari etc???

After Lahore resolution Muslim League leadership worked hard to organize party and 2ndly a compaign was launched tomake ppl conscious of two nation theory,and in the elections of 1945-46,muslim league won won all 30
Muslim seats of Central Legislature,In the provincial elections, the league won most of the Muslim seats.
Saqib it is not the question of poor or elite,it is the matter of awareness,i believe every single pakistani loves the nation.our forefathers had given uncountable sacrifices during freedom struggle,we should acknowlede it and should remember it,must remember it, and should b thankful to Almighty for giving us a such a wounderful homeland.at present,it iz a tough time for us but Insahallaha we will sail through it.
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up good

farooq bhai is providing us with very good arguments.
but,
from where should v start to rejuvenate our ideological foundations???
i think ideologies are saved by nations with the spirit.
we have spirit,but it is fettered by our rulers.
i think if v have to rejuvinate our ideology,v need communist-like takeover or khomeni-like leader.
Old Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Khadim-e-Fareed
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein of css
MHM Sir I hope you are not offended if I may take the Audacity to especially invite you to dilute upon the concept of ideology and please tell us , what in your opinion is the ideology of Pakistan and who claims to be the champion of this Citadel.
Sir i think you in my humble opinion will be an appropriate person to give us the insight analysis of my dilemma.

Well Doctor sahib, it nice of you to think that i may be the appropriate person to divulge on this, but i may have other ideas .

Ideology of Pakistan in academic sense in based on the Two nation theory, which meant that Muslim and Hindus are two different nations living in a single home land. They cannot be seen as a single nation as some leaders in congress claimed. ( Detail is known to all ).

After the creation of Pakistan.....i think the ideology of Pakistan can be traced from Quaid-e-Azam's speech on the 13th of August in which he mentioned that you are free, you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques....A time will come when you will cease to be a hindu or a muslim not in the individual sense but from the states point of view. ( words may not be exact, but this is what he meant).

So, i think that the ideology of Pakistan was that of a country in which muslims could live freely and could prosper economically as well, a country which would be free from religious bigotry and where all the population would be treated equally in the eyes of law. Quaid and the founding fathers never wanted Pakistan to be a theocracy as he once said Pakistan is not going to be a state run by priests, with a divine mission.

There is no signal guardian of a nation's ideology but ideologies of Nations are preserved and enforced by a number of forces like Intelligentsia, schollars, public, political leaders, army etc. They all play an important role in preserving the ideology of a Nation.

Its up to you all to decide how much role have these forces played in preserving ours.

Regards
Frankenstein of css (Wednesday, February 11, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

@ Farooq Basir,

well another factor of poor performance of Muslim League in elections of 1937 was lack of awareness of Muslim Community. They were living together with the Hindus and were not aware of gravity of atrocities by Hindus so they voted for Congress and other Muslim conferences. After elections, Congress made ministries/government in different provinces and they started their religious bigotry, atrocities and communal discrimination e.g. Wardha Scheme, Bande Matram etc., which alarmed the Muslims and they started getting confidence in sayings of leadership of Muslim League. You would recall that the major support for Muslim League was from Muslim minority provinces because they had felt the atrocities of Hindus themselves and they got the view that if Congress is getting independence from British thn they would be inflicting maximum loss to Muslims.

Simultaneously the Muslim League leadership organized itself and worked hard to launch Pakistan Agenda based on the concept of two nation theory

@ Mumtaz

Well brother in my thinking ideology of Pakistan remained same before and after freedom. As regards Quaid's speech that you are free, you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques, the true essence of Islam does not compel non-Muslims to be Muslims or stop their religious practices. In first Islamic state of Madina, the non-Muslims were very much allowed to practice their religion and were given the status of Zimmi. Quaid-e-Azam traced the same thing by saying that the non-Muslims are free to go to their religious places and Quaid wanted to make an egalitarian society, where everybody would be treated equally in the eyes of law. Yes there is no theocracy in Pakistan because majority of Mulas dont profess true essence of Islam.....

Ideology of Pakistan is to be preserved by the vary people of Pakistan (the Pakistanis).....
The Star (Wednesday, February 11, 2009)
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

well thanks for your cosideration But here i like to mention that i am owais ahmed and yes i studied medicine but it doesnt mean that the word doctor is now a part of my self. Dont mind yaar , you can see that nowadays i am in a mendicant mood begging mercy from evry one never knowing who might be offended by me.
Ok you diluted upon the ideology but you didnt illustrate upon who are the champion of ideology of pakistan. Especially nazaria pakistan trust .
You would have the idea of the diary of quaid found in the era of Zia and the reveletion about the future pakistan.
Do you know the article mohabat ka zam zam bah reha hai
Now especially in the context of enlightened moderattion and slogons like
Salam Pakistan and sub se pehley pakistan and also in the context of the fprmation of Q league . You are getting where i am taking you
Please in the light of all these incidents comment on a new recent phenomenon . The new ideology which seems a amalgam of all the shining principles of islam but yet have no focus on the current judical system , our dreadful HDI Which is blah blah and to the reason why the Taliban are considered to be the new mavericks in swat. And can u please dilute upon an acronym PAY
Well I dont want u to illustrate the last section of my insane mumbling how ever if you can please explain the diary, nazaria zarorat and marshal race

saqibshaikh is on a distinguished road

With due respect to farooq, i guess Tabassum has got my point as who is the saviour of the pakistan's ideology(the very people of pakistan) and MHM explained pakistan's ideology very well.
But here i have a question from Tabssum and MHM.
Pakistan was achieved in the name of Islam and that was the core base of differentiating communities living in "Akhand Bharat". But since its inception we have not seen a single leader, technocrat, bureaucrat(civil or military) who has truly demonstrated the true spirit which was presented in our ideology. So who do you think in future can represent pakistan's ideology in a true sense if its not from masses.
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Question @ All

can somebody tell me that what is the problem with the ideology of pakistan today??????????
give answer pragmatically.

dont u think that this issue has so much confusion that it is better to focus our attention at other crucial issues,because this is the issue which even the best intellectuals of pakistan,and also some from foreign, have not been able to grapple with.