View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Muslim league performed poorly in 1937 election,won just 21 % of Muslim seates but it was due to two main reasons

1 organizational problems

2 opposition of local Muslim organization

we can sum it up as lack of unity among Muslims at that time

Saqib u are in saying that at time many Muslim intellectuals were siding congress or local muslim organiation,but we should see that who was the victorious in the end??? which idewology won? one which belongs to sir sayed ahmed khan and iqbal or won which was prpogated by mulana azad,bukhari etc???

After Lahore resolution Muslim League leadership worked hard to organize party and 2ndly a compaign was launched tomake ppl conscious of two nation theory,and in the elections of 1945-46,muslim league won won all 30
Muslim seats of Central Legislature,In the provincial elections, the league won most of the Muslim seats.
Saqib it is not the question of poor or elite,it is the matter of awareness,i believe every single pakistani loves the nation.our forefathers had given uncountable sacrifices during freedom struggle,we should acknowlede it and should remember it,must remember it, and should b thankful to Almighty for giving us a such a wounderful homeland.at present,it iz a tough time for us but Insahallaha we will sail through it.