View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Khadim-e-Fareed
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Roll Number 3208-CSS 2008Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2009Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2009Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,189 Times in 442 Posts
Mumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to beholdMumtaz Hayat Maneka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein of css
MHM Sir I hope you are not offended if I may take the Audacity to especially invite you to dilute upon the concept of ideology and please tell us , what in your opinion is the ideology of Pakistan and who claims to be the champion of this Citadel.
Sir i think you in my humble opinion will be an appropriate person to give us the insight analysis of my dilemma.

Well Doctor sahib, it nice of you to think that i may be the appropriate person to divulge on this, but i may have other ideas .

Ideology of Pakistan in academic sense in based on the Two nation theory, which meant that Muslim and Hindus are two different nations living in a single home land. They cannot be seen as a single nation as some leaders in congress claimed. ( Detail is known to all ).

After the creation of Pakistan.....i think the ideology of Pakistan can be traced from Quaid-e-Azam's speech on the 13th of August in which he mentioned that you are free, you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques....A time will come when you will cease to be a hindu or a muslim not in the individual sense but from the states point of view. ( words may not be exact, but this is what he meant).

So, i think that the ideology of Pakistan was that of a country in which muslims could live freely and could prosper economically as well, a country which would be free from religious bigotry and where all the population would be treated equally in the eyes of law. Quaid and the founding fathers never wanted Pakistan to be a theocracy as he once said Pakistan is not going to be a state run by priests, with a divine mission.

There is no signal guardian of a nation's ideology but ideologies of Nations are preserved and enforced by a number of forces like Intelligentsia, schollars, public, political leaders, army etc. They all play an important role in preserving the ideology of a Nation.

Its up to you all to decide how much role have these forces played in preserving ours.

Regards
Frankenstein of css (Wednesday, February 11, 2009)