View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 11, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

well thanks for your cosideration But here i like to mention that i am owais ahmed and yes i studied medicine but it doesnt mean that the word doctor is now a part of my self. Dont mind yaar , you can see that nowadays i am in a mendicant mood begging mercy from evry one never knowing who might be offended by me.
Ok you diluted upon the ideology but you didnt illustrate upon who are the champion of ideology of pakistan. Especially nazaria pakistan trust .
You would have the idea of the diary of quaid found in the era of Zia and the reveletion about the future pakistan.
Do you know the article mohabat ka zam zam bah reha hai
Now especially in the context of enlightened moderattion and slogons like
Salam Pakistan and sub se pehley pakistan and also in the context of the fprmation of Q league . You are getting where i am taking you
Please in the light of all these incidents comment on a new recent phenomenon . The new ideology which seems a amalgam of all the shining principles of islam but yet have no focus on the current judical system , our dreadful HDI Which is blah blah and to the reason why the Taliban are considered to be the new mavericks in swat. And can u please dilute upon an acronym PAY
Well I dont want u to illustrate the last section of my insane mumbling how ever if you can please explain the diary, nazaria zarorat and marshal race